Each year, we gather together hundreds of the most proactive safety specialists in the world at our annual Safety & Quality Summit to stimulate great conversations on Human Factors and safety in general. The team at CHC Helicopter benefit enormously from the shared wisdom we receive, and we hope that those who participate feel the same. This year, our safety has been challenged in a different way: across the world, we’re all coping with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Whilst we hope that Dallas, our host city, will be largely free of the virus by the time the Summit date comes along in mid-September, we believe that some form of social distancing measures will still need to be in place. Additionally, lingering travel restrictions for many countries may prevent a number of our participants from being able to attend. After assessing the pros and cons, the decision was easy: we can’t take the chance of exposing our colleagues and guests to the risk associated with hosting a large, international event that thrives on the interaction of its participants.
As such, we have decided to cancel the 2020 Safety Summit. We are, however, already planning for the 2021 event and will be in touch as soon as we can with the details.
To all of our sponsors, speakers, regular participants and those who were planning to be a part of the event for the first time, we’re sorry we won’t be able to meet up this year, but we’re confident our decision is the right one. We hope to see you in 2021.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics