VRM Switzerland is excited to announce completion of its latest CHF 9 Mio. funding round with a group of private investors.
The additional equity will enable VRM Switzerland to not only support the scaling up of the production, the internationalization of the business and the expansion of the product range, but also to increase its focus on the early availability of international certification.
In combination with its continued efforts in product and service innovation, the funds will enable VRM Switzerland to further strengthen its position as VR-technology leader in the helicopter simulator market and to offer its clients substantial benefit and truly groundbreaking training opportunities.
“This investment round allows us to focus with even more power and energy on our common passion: To enable the demanding pilot the best possible flight experience in the virtual world – safely and without polluting the environment”, commented Fabi Riesen, CEO.
“We are very pleased to have secured further funding for the VRM Team to commercialize our market-leading virtual training solution for Helicopters”, continues Veit de Maddalena, Chairman. “Furthermore, we would like to express our gratitude to our investors for their support and thank them for the trust they put in us”.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics