VRM Switzerland is excited to announce completion of its latest CHF 9 Mio. funding round with a group of private investors.
The additional equity will enable VRM Switzerland to not only support the scaling up of the production, the internationalization of the business and the expansion of the product range, but also to increase its focus on the early availability of international certification.
In combination with its continued efforts in product and service innovation, the funds will enable VRM Switzerland to further strengthen its position as VR-technology leader in the helicopter simulator market and to offer its clients substantial benefit and truly groundbreaking training opportunities.
“This investment round allows us to focus with even more power and energy on our common passion: To enable the demanding pilot the best possible flight experience in the virtual world – safely and without polluting the environment”, commented Fabi Riesen, CEO.
“We are very pleased to have secured further funding for the VRM Team to commercialize our market-leading virtual training solution for Helicopters”, continues Veit de Maddalena, Chairman. “Furthermore, we would like to express our gratitude to our investors for their support and thank them for the trust they put in us”.
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification