Leading aviation service provider, ACC Aviation Group, has this week announced a commercial agreement with US-based air ambulance systems specialist, AeroMedical.
Founded in 1979, AeroMedical pioneered the production of specialist emergency medical services (EMS) equipment for rotary and fixed-wing aircraft and the organisation has continued to lead the field in designing, certifying and manufacturing custom-built air ambulance systems.
The partnership will see ACC act as AeroMedical’s commercial representative, utilising their worldwide presence and established airline and industry relationships to capitalise on new market opportunities.
ACC’s President – Americas, Jamie Harris, comments: “With the on-going situation surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we have seen an increase in demand for air ambulance capabilities, with a number of operators transitioning aircraft to support critical medevac and patient transportation efforts during the pandemic.
“AeroMedical’s engineering and medical expertise, combined with ACC’s global footprint and established relationships, will enable the two organisations to help meet the demand for airborne emergency medical capabilities worldwide.”
AeroMedical’s Global Sales Manager, Jerry Lee, comments: “AeroMedical has been a world leader in the manufacture of modular life support units and dedicated EMS systems for more than 40 years.
“This partnership with ACC Aviation Group provides a platform from which to accelerate our business and we look forward to working with the ACC team and embracing the new opportunities that this relationship presents.”
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics