Aero Asset has named Philip Louis Amadeus as a Sales Director for the company. The experienced aviator will be based in London, expanding Aero Asset’s global footprint with sales directors now also in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
“Philip brings decades of fixed and rotary wing savoir-faire to Aero Asset. He draws from his experience as a pilot and commercial helicopter operator to deliver considerable expertise to clients,” said company co-founder Emmanuel Dupuy.
“Having flown over 10,000 hours and operated many helicopter models, he is equipped to guide buyers and sellers through the quirks and features of each model. His real-world knowledge of flight technology, performance and operational costs will prove an invaluable resource when navigating clients through the process of buying and selling aircraft,” Dupuy said.
“After flying and operating fixed and rotary wing aircraft for the past decades, I am excited to launch the next phase of my career in helicopter sales,” Amadeus said. “Aero Asset’s backoffice is impressive, and I am looking forward to becoming part of the sales team.”
Amadeus has compiled 10,300 flight hours during his flying career. He flew helicopters for the British Army Air Corps in Germany, Turkey and Norway. After flying Boeing 737s he returned to helicopters, flying B206, AS350 & AS355 in the UK, East Africa and Greenland.
In 1997 he launched an AOC charter operation in London with three A109s. More recently, he flew the AW169, and holds a current Commercial License on AW109, AS350 and B206 aircraft. During his career he has flown in many types of environments and missions including:
VIP and executive charter operator
Aerial photography and Action Vehicle in film and TV
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics