Aero Asset has named Philip Louis Amadeus as a Sales Director for the company. The experienced aviator will be based in London, expanding Aero Asset’s global footprint with sales directors now also in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
“Philip brings decades of fixed and rotary wing savoir-faire to Aero Asset. He draws from his experience as a pilot and commercial helicopter operator to deliver considerable expertise to clients,” said company co-founder Emmanuel Dupuy.
“Having flown over 10,000 hours and operated many helicopter models, he is equipped to guide buyers and sellers through the quirks and features of each model. His real-world knowledge of flight technology, performance and operational costs will prove an invaluable resource when navigating clients through the process of buying and selling aircraft,” Dupuy said.
“After flying and operating fixed and rotary wing aircraft for the past decades, I am excited to launch the next phase of my career in helicopter sales,” Amadeus said. “Aero Asset’s backoffice is impressive, and I am looking forward to becoming part of the sales team.”
Amadeus has compiled 10,300 flight hours during his flying career. He flew helicopters for the British Army Air Corps in Germany, Turkey and Norway. After flying Boeing 737s he returned to helicopters, flying B206, AS350 & AS355 in the UK, East Africa and Greenland.
In 1997 he launched an AOC charter operation in London with three A109s. More recently, he flew the AW169, and holds a current Commercial License on AW109, AS350 and B206 aircraft. During his career he has flown in many types of environments and missions including:
VIP and executive charter operator
Aerial photography and Action Vehicle in film and TV
- WellSpan Health and Air Methods announces launch of WellFlight Air Ambulance
- Navicent Health Baldwin gets new helipad
- Schiebel and Nordic Unmanned Monitor Ship Emissions for EMSA
- EBAA Launches S.T.A.R.S Working Groups
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award