Nova Capital, the European independent helicopter lessor, today announced the acquisition of eight new helicopters in Emergency Medical Services configuration. These latest additions to the Nova Capital portfolio, include 2 Leonardo 139’s, 3 Leonardo 169’s, and 3 Airbus H145’s.
All of the Aircraft are factory new, and are already deployed serving on EMS missions in Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and France. Each Asset benefits from a long-term lease contract. The deliveries occurred in the period between September 2019 and March 2020.
Olivier Piot, Founder and CEO of Nova Capital commented “We are delighted to further re-inforce our presence in the European EMS market with these latest technology assets. In particular, we are very pleased to introduce the Leonardo 169 as a new helicopter type in our fleet. Most importantly, I am very proud of our team and our partners, who through their ongoing efforts are continually supporting our clients to further serve the medical community and the very important work they do on a daily basis conducting critical EMS missions. Indeed, some of these Aircraft were delivered during the height of the European Covid19 crisis peak, providing much needed support at a critical time. This is a further sign that helicopters should be seen more than ever as a resilient investment, especially for on-shore public-backed operations.”
The acquisition of these Aircraft expands Nova’s owned and managed fleet to 85 Helicopters and 14 fixed-wing Aircraft in operation, with a combined total value surpassing US$450 million.
About Nova Capital
Founded in 2002, Nova Capital is a privately owned leasing company, with offices in Ireland, France, and Portugal. The company provides asset financing solutions to Helicopter and fixed-wing Aircraft operators primarily in the on-shore mission critical services space. Nova Capital has established a wide network of business partners including major aircraft and helicopter operators, manufacturers, as well as financial institutions.
The company has ambitious growth plans over the coming years, particularly in the EMS, firefighting, and on-shore utility operations.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics