NHV Group, a leading provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced it has signed a five-year contract extension with Ithaca Energy (UK) Limited, providing aviation services to the Ithaca Energy Group’s operated FPF-1 installation, Alba, Captain and Erskine fields in the Scottish North Sea. The extension covers seven-day-a-week coverage and will start in January 2021.
NHV will provide two H175 (primary + back-up) aircraft for this operation. The state-of-the-art H175 aircraft, an Airbus Helicopter’s Super Medium type is specifically designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry.
“We are extremely pleased with this important agreement, further strengthening our solid partnership with Ithaca Energy. This extension is a direct result of NHV’s continued commitment to safety and top-class service for our client and their passengers. We thank Ithaca Energy for their continued trust in NHV and we look forward to supporting them in the years ahead”, said Jamie John, NHV’s Base Manager in Aberdeen.
About NHV Group:
NHV Group, headquartered in Ostend Belgium, is specialized in B-to-B helicopter services and has a strong geographic presence in Europe and Western Africa. The group conducts operations out of several bases on 2 continents with a team of over 550 employees. NHV’s main focus is on the energy producing industry. The Group has a leading position in Europe as the only helicopter operator that conducts operations in every oil producing country in the region. The scope of work also includes: Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), Maritime Services, which include Search and Rescue (SAR), offshore Wind Farms and Harbour Pilot Services. Vertech Offshore and Airlift are two specialized companies within the NHV group who are leaders in their niche of flare tip replacement and power grid construction and maintenance. Aside from the helicopter operations, NHV is an approved training organization (ATO) and an official service center for our partner Airbus Helicopters. NHV also provides maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) solutions. In addition to supporting its own fleet, NHV provides extensive third party maintenance services to a variety of civil and military clients. The group has a multipurpose high value fleet of +60 helicopters. NHV’s majority shareholder is Ardian, the world-leading private investment house with assets of US$96bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate
- Airbus becomes first manufacturer to digitise paper logcards
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Full Flight Simulator upgraded
- NHV awarded contract from Premier Oil
- NHV gains 12th H175
- Airbus becomes first helicopter manufacturer to digitise paper logcards
- NHV H175 fleet exceeds 30000 flight hours
- CHC H175 to become first helicopter new digital logcards
- Babcock Australasia reports successful first year of H175 operations
- Chinese Ministry of Transport selects the H175 for SAR
- China picks Airbus H175 for SAR
- Babcock H175s return to Airbus for retrofit work
- CHC Completes First Flight for Neptune Energy
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s