A total of four new H125 helicopters from Airbus Helicopters are being delivered to operators on Norway in a seven day period. On Friday 19th, the first of two for Helitrans arrived at their Trondheim Airport base and the second is en route today. These are registered LN-OGA and LN-OGB.
Earlier this month Helitrans become the first customer to take delivery of new Airbus helicopters using the e-Delivery process devised to enable deliveries while ensuring compliance with COVID-19 health and safety restrictions.
Additionally, Airlift will be taking delivery of LN-OXL and LN-OXM this week, both in an all-white scheme as featured in this report.
Østnes Helicopters, the Airbus distributor for Norway, is also looking forward to the first five-blade H145 being delivered from the Donauworth plant in the late summer. This follows the certification of this upgrade last week, adding 150kg to the gross weight.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics