A total of four new H125 helicopters from Airbus Helicopters are being delivered to operators on Norway in a seven day period. On Friday 19th, the first of two for Helitrans arrived at their Trondheim Airport base and the second is en route today. These are registered LN-OGA and LN-OGB.
Earlier this month Helitrans become the first customer to take delivery of new Airbus helicopters using the e-Delivery process devised to enable deliveries while ensuring compliance with COVID-19 health and safety restrictions.
Additionally, Airlift will be taking delivery of LN-OXL and LN-OXM this week, both in an all-white scheme as featured in this report.
Østnes Helicopters, the Airbus distributor for Norway, is also looking forward to the first five-blade H145 being delivered from the Donauworth plant in the late summer. This follows the certification of this upgrade last week, adding 150kg to the gross weight.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week