A total of four new H125 helicopters from Airbus Helicopters are being delivered to operators on Norway in a seven day period. On Friday 19th, the first of two for Helitrans arrived at their Trondheim Airport base and the second is en route today. These are registered LN-OGA and LN-OGB.
Earlier this month Helitrans become the first customer to take delivery of new Airbus helicopters using the e-Delivery process devised to enable deliveries while ensuring compliance with COVID-19 health and safety restrictions.
Additionally, Airlift will be taking delivery of LN-OXL and LN-OXM this week, both in an all-white scheme as featured in this report.
Østnes Helicopters, the Airbus distributor for Norway, is also looking forward to the first five-blade H145 being delivered from the Donauworth plant in the late summer. This follows the certification of this upgrade last week, adding 150kg to the gross weight.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights