ESAID® now provides altitude callouts and large, crisp display of Radar Altitude. ESAID® calculates density altitude, power, hover and airspeed performance limitations twice per second, giving the pilot enhanced situational awareness. FODR® and ESAID® are FAA STC approved on the Robinson R 44 II helicopter.
The EIT Avionics FODR® is a high performance data recorder capturing 21 channels 5 x per second. Uniquely, FODR® interfaces with ESAID, a display and annunciation device, to enhance IN FLIGHT situational awareness of critical parameters.
Install the FODR System with FreeFlight Systems’ TSO-Certified RA 4000/4500 and improve the way you fly with better data.
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident