ESAID® now provides altitude callouts and large, crisp display of Radar Altitude. ESAID® calculates density altitude, power, hover and airspeed performance limitations twice per second, giving the pilot enhanced situational awareness. FODR® and ESAID® are FAA STC approved on the Robinson R 44 II helicopter.
The EIT Avionics FODR® is a high performance data recorder capturing 21 channels 5 x per second. Uniquely, FODR® interfaces with ESAID, a display and annunciation device, to enhance IN FLIGHT situational awareness of critical parameters.
Install the FODR System with FreeFlight Systems’ TSO-Certified RA 4000/4500 and improve the way you fly with better data.
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires