Since its successful launch in February 2020, Airbus Helicopters’ new AirbusWorld collaborative customer platform is continuing to evolve based on feedback from customers.
This new platform replaced Keycopter, bringing to the market a new and modern approach such as easy-to-use and seamless navigation, new services such as a marketplace dedicated to spare parts, communities, a services showroom, and major improvements made to the site’s most-used functions.
The global opinion of this launch has been positive, with growing interest by users, whose regular visits to the platform are up 20%.
In response to customer feedback, Airbus Helicopters has improved the platform’s performance and availability, with results such as:
– eOrdering access times have been divided by two
– Dashboard uploading times have been halved
– Password management has been reviewed to streamline customer logins to AirbusWorld.
For customers who wish to discover more on AirbusWorld, please feel free to register online to Awareness sessions, or join expert modules about the platform’s key services by clicking:
As previously announced, Airbus Helicopters has changed the AirbusWorld web site address.
From 24 June, AirbusWorld will be accessible at:
For a smooth transition, the previous address at https://Keycopter.airbus.com will remain temporarily available; customers are asked, however, to bookmark the new address as soon as convenient.
A new chapter of the AirbusWorld evolution has started. To provide ideas and feedback, or to know more, join the community at “Optimise your AirbusWorld experience”.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics