Wysong Enterprises, (Wysong) announced that the company had finished the completion of Helicopter Flight Services’ (HeliNY) H155 aircraft. The H155 is the fourth aircraft Wysong has completed for the New York City-based company in the last 12 months.
“This H155 will be operating in New York and is a beautiful aircraft,” said Wysong Enterprises Sales Manager Paul Schreuder. “It is always rewarding to receive repeat business from customers.”
Wysong has completed a previous H155, several Bell 407s, and a Bell 427 for HeliNY. HeliNY is a sightseeing, charter, and aircraft management firm with offices located at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport (NYC) and the Linden Municipal Airport (Linden, NJ).
“The work that Wysong has done is absolutely beautiful,” said HeliNY President and Co-Owner John Kjekstad. “Wysong does fantastic work for a fair price. I have known them for a long-time and have a lot of trust in them and their team.”
HeliNY’s H155 will be used for sightseeing and VIP Charter flights to the Hamptons. HeliNY selected the H155 because of its seating capacity. They now have options for flights for up to 12 passengers. As part of the completion, Wysong worked with HeliNY to ensure the aircraft was mission-ready by installing several Garmin products including GTN725, 625, GTX 345R, GDL 69H, Multilingual Audio Tour system, Eagle P139 digital audio system allowing either the pilot or copilot to directly communicate with individual passengers.
On the airframe, the HeliNY ship received exterior lighting upgraded to LED, Devore aviation forward recognition pulsing lighting system, various comfort upgrades including; multiple iPad mounts, USB charging ports, full paint service including custom paint scheme to match existing HeliNY fleet.
“HeliNY had a clear vision of what they wanted to accomplish, and we were able to ensure that this H155 was outfitted to meet their needs,” said Schreuder.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics