NHV Group today announced a new long-term contract to provide helicopter services for Shell UK & NAM, starting July 1st 2020. Under the three- year agreement, daily flights will depart from NHV’s bases in Den Helder and Norwich to the Shell UK and NAM assets in the Southern North Sea (SNS).
The contract facilitates the provision of two dedicated Leonardo AW139 aircraft – one in Norwich and one in Den Helder. The medium-sized twin-engine AW139 has proved to be very successful and has reliably secured its role in NHV’s fleet and the world of helicopter operations.
Michael Gislam, NHV’s Base Manager in Norwich commented: “We are excited to secure this longterm contract, to work with Shell UK and NAM helping them meet their transportation needs and are all eager to start flying on their behalf. The agreement strengthens our long-standing relationship with Shell where we have previously supported projects in Europe and Africa.” “NHV has an excellent track record in delivering safe and reliable offshore helicopter services to oil-andgas clients around the North Sea.
This new win of a long-term contract reflects the passion and hard work of our team. We continue to evolve our services and technology to best meet our customers’ needs. NHV looks forward to an even further growth in order to maintain our significant presence in the area.”, said Steffen Bay, CEO of NHV Group.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual