NHV Group today announced a new long-term contract to provide helicopter services for Shell UK & NAM, starting July 1st 2020. Under the three- year agreement, daily flights will depart from NHV’s bases in Den Helder and Norwich to the Shell UK and NAM assets in the Southern North Sea (SNS).
The contract facilitates the provision of two dedicated Leonardo AW139 aircraft – one in Norwich and one in Den Helder. The medium-sized twin-engine AW139 has proved to be very successful and has reliably secured its role in NHV’s fleet and the world of helicopter operations.
Michael Gislam, NHV’s Base Manager in Norwich commented: “We are excited to secure this longterm contract, to work with Shell UK and NAM helping them meet their transportation needs and are all eager to start flying on their behalf. The agreement strengthens our long-standing relationship with Shell where we have previously supported projects in Europe and Africa.” “NHV has an excellent track record in delivering safe and reliable offshore helicopter services to oil-andgas clients around the North Sea.
This new win of a long-term contract reflects the passion and hard work of our team. We continue to evolve our services and technology to best meet our customers’ needs. NHV looks forward to an even further growth in order to maintain our significant presence in the area.”, said Steffen Bay, CEO of NHV Group.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000