NHV Group today announced a new long-term contract to provide helicopter services for Shell UK & NAM, starting July 1st 2020. Under the three- year agreement, daily flights will depart from NHV’s bases in Den Helder and Norwich to the Shell UK and NAM assets in the Southern North Sea (SNS).
The contract facilitates the provision of two dedicated Leonardo AW139 aircraft – one in Norwich and one in Den Helder. The medium-sized twin-engine AW139 has proved to be very successful and has reliably secured its role in NHV’s fleet and the world of helicopter operations.
Michael Gislam, NHV’s Base Manager in Norwich commented: “We are excited to secure this longterm contract, to work with Shell UK and NAM helping them meet their transportation needs and are all eager to start flying on their behalf. The agreement strengthens our long-standing relationship with Shell where we have previously supported projects in Europe and Africa.” “NHV has an excellent track record in delivering safe and reliable offshore helicopter services to oil-andgas clients around the North Sea.
This new win of a long-term contract reflects the passion and hard work of our team. We continue to evolve our services and technology to best meet our customers’ needs. NHV looks forward to an even further growth in order to maintain our significant presence in the area.”, said Steffen Bay, CEO of NHV Group.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring