As of July 1, 2020, the Heristo Group has appointed Mr. Rolf Berger as new Managing Director of the HTM Group. Mr. Berger will run the company together with Christian Schoepsdau and Bernd Brucherseifer. Together they will strategically develop the HTM Group on the national and international market.
Mr. Berger studied aerospace engineering. After working for different companies he joined the Elektroniksystem- und Logistik GmbH (ESG) in 2008. There he initially worked as project manager for military conversions for the German Armed Forces. Subsequently, Mr. Berger was entrusted with the development of the business unit for mission systems and helicopter conversions, which he managed for many years. In this role, Mr. Berger succeeded in establishing a sustainable position with European police customers and international helicopter manufacturers for helicopter modifications as well as major international projects.
The core business of the HTM Group is the operation of helicopters and fixed wing aircraft for civilian customers and the German Armed Forces. The business areas range from offshore operations, ambulance and passenger flights to flight training and work flights in the mountains. With Intercopter GmbH, the HTM Group has its own maintenance company, which ensures the maintenance of the currently 24 helicopters and 2 aircrafts. The HTM Group has locations in Munich/Taufkirchen, Memmingen, Emden, Borkum, Norden/Norddeich and Helgoland.
Since April 2020, the HTM Group has been fully owned by the heristo ag in Bad Rothenfelde.
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades