As of July 1, 2020, the Heristo Group has appointed Mr. Rolf Berger as new Managing Director of the HTM Group. Mr. Berger will run the company together with Christian Schoepsdau and Bernd Brucherseifer. Together they will strategically develop the HTM Group on the national and international market.
Mr. Berger studied aerospace engineering. After working for different companies he joined the Elektroniksystem- und Logistik GmbH (ESG) in 2008. There he initially worked as project manager for military conversions for the German Armed Forces. Subsequently, Mr. Berger was entrusted with the development of the business unit for mission systems and helicopter conversions, which he managed for many years. In this role, Mr. Berger succeeded in establishing a sustainable position with European police customers and international helicopter manufacturers for helicopter modifications as well as major international projects.
The core business of the HTM Group is the operation of helicopters and fixed wing aircraft for civilian customers and the German Armed Forces. The business areas range from offshore operations, ambulance and passenger flights to flight training and work flights in the mountains. With Intercopter GmbH, the HTM Group has its own maintenance company, which ensures the maintenance of the currently 24 helicopters and 2 aircrafts. The HTM Group has locations in Munich/Taufkirchen, Memmingen, Emden, Borkum, Norden/Norddeich and Helgoland.
Since April 2020, the HTM Group has been fully owned by the heristo ag in Bad Rothenfelde.
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns