HeliOffshore announced the appointment of Tim Rolfe as HeliOffshore Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Bill Chiles, HeliOffshore Chairman, said: “After a rigorous recruitment process and considerable deliberation by the HeliOffshore Board, we are thrilled to announce Tim Rolfe will become HeliOffshore’s CEO effective Monday 13th July.
“Tim was a core founder member of HeliOffshore, co-leads our operational effectiveness workstream and was commended for his ‘Outstanding Contribution to Offshore Helicopter Safety’ at HeliOffshore’s conference in 2018. Tim has had an exceptional 30-year career at Bristow Helicopters as a professional helicopter pilot in offshore, SAR, military support and VIP operations; and extensive experience across the key disciplines of large helicopter operations, pilot training and safety management systems. He rose to Director Safety (EAMEA) and Global Safety Assurance and has been a Board Member for various Bristow companies.
“Tim’s passionate dedication to safety is evident to all who know him. I am confident he will lead HeliOffshore through the current industry challenges to a stronger, safer future for all involved in offshore aviation.
“I am pleased Francois Lassale has elected to remain as Chief Operating Officer to ensure continuity in our objectives and would like to also thank him for his commitment to safety and significant contribution to HeliOffshore to date.”
Tim Rolfe said: “What we have achieved as HeliOffshore would have seemed far-fetched at the start. We took a leap of faith, convinced that our industry is stronger and safer when we work together for our shared frontline.
“It is a huge privilege to join HeliOffshore today. It is an honour I take incredibly seriously as our industry is battered by economics and pandemics. Together, we’ll build on all that has been achieved so far. This new environment, with new challenges, demands new ways to deliver our mission so no lives are lost in offshore aviation. There is much to do and I look forward to partnering with you in the years ahead.”
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns