Ultimate Heli (Pty) Ltd is pleased to announce the renewal of its ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) certificate by TÜV Rheinland South Africa. With this renewal, Ultimate Heli’s quality management system for its flight operations department remain ISO 9001:2015 certified through to mid 2023.
“To have this certification renewed is a true testament that we have consistently maintained the highest quality in our flight operations department said Shaun Roseveare, CEO, Ultimate Heli (Pty) Ltd. “This latest accomplishment validates that we are working according to the highest, internationally recognized standards, and the entire organization is driven to serve our customers into the future.” The renewal of Ultimate Heli’s certification by an accredited, independent certification body is a key milestone and confirms Ultimate Heli’s ongoing commitment to quality. “To accomplish the renewal of our certification to the ISO 9001:2015 standard has been a tremendous team effort. Being certified means our clients and customers can have confidence that Ultimate Heli is committed to maintaining the highest industry standards and processes that enable us to provide the very best quality flight operations and outstanding customer service.
ISO 9001:2015 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words