Trakka USA, LLC is pleased to announce the delivery of Trakka’s Total Surveillance Solution Package for the Colombian National Police to support the Directorate of Aviation, Halcon Group. The Total Surveillance Solutions Package is comprised of the TrakkaCam TC-300 Multi-sensor Camera System, TrakkaMap TM-100 Mission Management, Moving Map, and recording system, and the TrakkaBeam A800 Searchlight. The systems have been installed and are operational in multiple Latin American countries.
The Colombian National Police, Directorate of Aviation, Halcon Group, recently acquired two Total Surveillance Solutions Packages for the Bell 206 Ranger light helicopter platforms, one of which has been over the cities of Bogotá and Bucaramanga since March 2020.
“We are extremely proud of the strong relationship built over the past six-years with the Colombian National Police and are committed to providing ISR solutions to meet their critical mission’s needs.” said Glen Rowling, VP of Business Development of Trakka Systems.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC