Trakka USA, LLC is pleased to announce the delivery of Trakka’s Total Surveillance Solution Package in Yucatan, Mexico to support the operations of public security. The Total Surveillance Solutions Package is comprised of the TrakkaCam TC-300 Multi-sensor Camera System, TrakkaMap TM-100 Mission Management, Moving Map, and recording system, and the TrakkaBeam A800 Searchlight. The systems have been installed and are operational in multiple Latin American countries.
The Secretariat of Public Security in Yucatan, Mexico has been operating the Bell 429 helicopter integrated with the Total Surveillance Solutions Package for medical evacuations and search and rescue missions since February 2020.
“We are extremely satisfied with the positive response from the Secretary of Public Safety. Trakka is proud to support our end-user in achieving the maximum performance of the Total Surveillance Solutions Package in their day-to-day operations,” said Gerardo Castelblanco, BD-Latin America of Trakka Systems.
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades