Kazan Helicopters of Russian Helicopters Holding (part of the Rostec State Corporation) received the conclusion of the Center for Expertise and Certification of Aviation Engineering of the Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute named after NOT. Zhukovsky (TsAGI) on the compliance of the Ansat helicopter simulator with all international standards.
Ansat’s comprehensive helicopter simulator (KTV) was tested for compliance with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Experts evaluated such characteristics as the layout and design of the cockpit, flight and engine dynamics simulator, ground control, helicopter systems, acoustic, visual and vibration effects, navigation, etc. As a result of the examination, a positive conclusion was given.
“Certification of the Ansat helicopter complex simulator according to ICAO standards is one of the important achievements of our enterprise. The KVZ Aviation Training Center is waiting for the first students to undergo simulator training on the Ansat simulator in August 2020. Foreign customer representatives will be trained: for export deliveries, pilot training is included in the price helicopter, “said Yuri Pustovgarov, Managing Director of Kazan Helicopter Plant .
The aircraft model was made on the basis of flight test data provided by the KVZ experimental design bureau. The cabin and the interior of the simulator are genuine. Instead of real devices, simulators adapted for work as part of the simulator are used; their appearance and functionality fully correspond to the originals.
The comprehensive simulator of the Ansat helicopter is equipped with a visualization system that provides full visibility from the pilot’s seat. With its help, two flight areas are reproduced: Kazan, including the KVZ flight test complex, and Sochi. A vibrating platform and audio system help recreate the vibrational and acoustic effects of flight. With the help of the simulator, trained pilots will be able to practice actions in various conditions, including in dangerous and emergency situations.
The development and manufacture of the Ansat integrated simulator was carried out in accordance with the investment project “Development Concept of the Helicopter Training Center of the Russian Helicopters Aviation Training Center”.
The KVZ training center is also equipped with the Mi-8MTV helicopter complex simulator. The cockpit of the simulator is adapted to simulate pilot training at night with night vision goggles. In addition, the simulator is equipped with a vibroacoustic installation that simulates the vibration and sounds of a helicopter, depending on the flight mode and conditions.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring