MINT Turbines, LLC (Stroud, Oklahoma), one of four premier MRO facilities within the M International group of companies, is pleased to announce the addition of Mr. Jason Chambers as their newest Regional Sales Manager for the Eastern United States.
Jason has 30-years of aviation experience including most recently as Customer Program Manager of a large aircraft MRO facility. Additional previous experience includes a 15-year career as General Manager for a Part 145 Regional Turbine Center; an aircraft AOG Technician for a major aircraft MRO supplier and Engine Manager within a large Part 135 operation. Jason began his career as an Engine MRO/Overhaul Technician with Pratt & Whitney Engine Services where he performed engine removals and reinstallations; Hot Section Inspections; on-wing troubleshooting; vibration surveys and pre-purchase inspections. Jason earned an Associate Degree in Aviation plus FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license from the Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics.
“I’m thrilled to have Jason join the MINT Turbines Team,” stated David Norton, General Manager of MINT Turbines. “He’s a long-time industry veteran with great customer focus and technical ability who will drive further growth and capability and help lead MINT Turbines into the future.” As the latest member of the MINT Turbines team, feel free to contact Jason to discuss how he can help support all your Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A and PT6T engine, accessory, component and field service needs.
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue