MINT Turbines, LLC (Stroud, Oklahoma), one of four premier MRO facilities within the M International group of companies, is pleased to announce the addition of Mr. Jason Chambers as their newest Regional Sales Manager for the Eastern United States.
Jason has 30-years of aviation experience including most recently as Customer Program Manager of a large aircraft MRO facility. Additional previous experience includes a 15-year career as General Manager for a Part 145 Regional Turbine Center; an aircraft AOG Technician for a major aircraft MRO supplier and Engine Manager within a large Part 135 operation. Jason began his career as an Engine MRO/Overhaul Technician with Pratt & Whitney Engine Services where he performed engine removals and reinstallations; Hot Section Inspections; on-wing troubleshooting; vibration surveys and pre-purchase inspections. Jason earned an Associate Degree in Aviation plus FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license from the Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics.
“I’m thrilled to have Jason join the MINT Turbines Team,” stated David Norton, General Manager of MINT Turbines. “He’s a long-time industry veteran with great customer focus and technical ability who will drive further growth and capability and help lead MINT Turbines into the future.” As the latest member of the MINT Turbines team, feel free to contact Jason to discuss how he can help support all your Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A and PT6T engine, accessory, component and field service needs.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000