Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), one of the largest helicopter operators in the world, today announced it will release financial results for its first quarter for fiscal year 2021 after the market closes on Thursday, August 6, 2020. In connection with the release, Bristow has scheduled a conference call for Friday, August 7, 2020 to begin at 10 a.m. ET (9 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial 800-353-6461 for domestic callers or +1 334-323-0501 for international callers, at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 1268149. A telephone replay will be available until noon on August 21, 2020, by dialing 888-203-1112 and utilizing the access code above. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on August 7, 2020, on the investor section of Bristow’s website at www.bristowgroup.com.
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP
Bristow is the world’s leading provider of offshore oil and gas transportation, search and rescue (SAR) and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations worldwide. Bristow’s strategically located global fleet supports operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico; as well as in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, Guyana, Suriname and Trinidad. Bristow provides SAR services to the private sector worldwide and to the public sector for the United Kingdom on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency. To learn more, visit our website at www.bristowgroup.com.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring