Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), one of the largest helicopter operators in the world, today announced it will release financial results for its first quarter for fiscal year 2021 after the market closes on Thursday, August 6, 2020. In connection with the release, Bristow has scheduled a conference call for Friday, August 7, 2020 to begin at 10 a.m. ET (9 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial 800-353-6461 for domestic callers or +1 334-323-0501 for international callers, at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 1268149. A telephone replay will be available until noon on August 21, 2020, by dialing 888-203-1112 and utilizing the access code above. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on August 7, 2020, on the investor section of Bristow’s website at www.bristowgroup.com.
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP
Bristow is the world’s leading provider of offshore oil and gas transportation, search and rescue (SAR) and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations worldwide. Bristow’s strategically located global fleet supports operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico; as well as in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, Guyana, Suriname and Trinidad. Bristow provides SAR services to the private sector worldwide and to the public sector for the United Kingdom on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency. To learn more, visit our website at www.bristowgroup.com.
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution