Helicopter Technology Company (HTC) is pleased to report that Transport Canada has formally accepted their STC for the 204P2100-103 Main Rotor Blade applicable on various Huey Models. STC # SR02492LA will be entered in the national index of STCs that have been reviewed and accepted by Transport Canada for installation on Canadian-registered aeronautical products.
The letter that confirms formal acceptance of the referenced STC by Transport Canada. For technical data pertaining to HTC products, can be located on the HTC website at www.helicoptertech.com under Technical Publications.
Helicopter Technology Company (HTC) now offers an Upgraded Version of their Metal Main Rotor Blades for commercial Bell Helicopters 204B, 205A, and 205A-1 along with various UH-1 model restricted category helicopters.
The HTC Part Number 204P2100-103 Main Rotor Blade is a direct replacement the Bell Helicopter – Textron Part Number 204-011-250-113 Main Rotor Blade and an upgrade to the HTC Part Number 204P2100-101 blade.
The New -103 Blade offers a Titanium Single-Piece Lower Grip Plate that is Not Subject to the Current 25 hour Special Inspection. The existing Bell -113 and HTC -101 configurations have a laminate of Aluminum and Steel. By changing to the Titanium Single-Piece Grip, the possibility of dis-bonding between the two laminates will be eliminated. The -103 is not subject to AD 2018-02-07- Blade Inspection that requires inspection every 25 hours or two weeks.
Part Number 204P2100-103 Main Rotor Blade Features:
- FAA Certificated Interchangeable in any combination with BHT 204-011-250-113 Blade and the HTC 204P2100-101 Blade
- Titanium Single-Piece Lower Grip Plate
- Additional 48 inch (1219 mm) Stainless Steel Abrasion Strip at Tip
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy Spar
- High Visibility Paint Scheme
Main Rotor Blade Life Limit of 2,600 Hours on:
Commercial Bell Models 204B, 205A, and 205A-1
Restricted Category UH-1 Models UH-1H,UH-1B*, TH-1F, UH-1F, and UH-1P
*with STC SR00026DE Tail Boom Extension Installed
Installation of this Blade is Fully Interchangeable and covered by FAA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Number SR02492LA.
- Airbus drops price on AS350 Crash Resistant Fuel System
- HAI supports Advanced Air Mobility Coordination and Leadership Act
- Turkish Aerospace Industries display unmanned T629 attack helicopter
- Bell-Boeing awarded $309M contract for four CMV-22B Ospreys
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints Interim CEO
- Universal Avionics appoints Director of Contracts
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round