Helicopter Technology Company (HTC) is pleased to report that Transport Canada has formally accepted their STC for the 204P2100-103 Main Rotor Blade applicable on various Huey Models. STC # SR02492LA will be entered in the national index of STCs that have been reviewed and accepted by Transport Canada for installation on Canadian-registered aeronautical products.
The letter that confirms formal acceptance of the referenced STC by Transport Canada. For technical data pertaining to HTC products, can be located on the HTC website at www.helicoptertech.com under Technical Publications.
Helicopter Technology Company (HTC) now offers an Upgraded Version of their Metal Main Rotor Blades for commercial Bell Helicopters 204B, 205A, and 205A-1 along with various UH-1 model restricted category helicopters.
The HTC Part Number 204P2100-103 Main Rotor Blade is a direct replacement the Bell Helicopter – Textron Part Number 204-011-250-113 Main Rotor Blade and an upgrade to the HTC Part Number 204P2100-101 blade.
The New -103 Blade offers a Titanium Single-Piece Lower Grip Plate that is Not Subject to the Current 25 hour Special Inspection. The existing Bell -113 and HTC -101 configurations have a laminate of Aluminum and Steel. By changing to the Titanium Single-Piece Grip, the possibility of dis-bonding between the two laminates will be eliminated. The -103 is not subject to AD 2018-02-07- Blade Inspection that requires inspection every 25 hours or two weeks.
Part Number 204P2100-103 Main Rotor Blade Features:
- FAA Certificated Interchangeable in any combination with BHT 204-011-250-113 Blade and the HTC 204P2100-101 Blade
- Titanium Single-Piece Lower Grip Plate
- Additional 48 inch (1219 mm) Stainless Steel Abrasion Strip at Tip
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy Spar
- High Visibility Paint Scheme
Main Rotor Blade Life Limit of 2,600 Hours on:
Commercial Bell Models 204B, 205A, and 205A-1
Restricted Category UH-1 Models UH-1H,UH-1B*, TH-1F, UH-1F, and UH-1P
*with STC SR00026DE Tail Boom Extension Installed
Installation of this Blade is Fully Interchangeable and covered by FAA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Number SR02492LA.
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas