Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN) is proud to announce that Kaman Composite – Vermont, Inc. (“Kaman Composites Vermont” or “KCV”), has recently been named the Rotary and Mission Systems Elite Supplier by Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, a Lockheed Martin company. The award comes after a partnership with Sikorsky on the design and development of their MH-60R radome program.
“The program provided us with a unique opportunity to partner with an industry leader on their radome design,” said Alexander Gamble, General Manager at Kaman Composite –Vermont, Inc. “We were able to take a customer need, leverage our expertise to design, conduct in-house testing and analysis, and take the program into full production, while maintaining stellar performance.”
Kaman Composite Vermont started working with Lockheed / Sikorsky on the program in 2002 and KCV continues the production of the MMR Radome with over 200 delivered. Kaman has expanded their design services and established the Radome Center of Excellence at the Vermont facility which employs a full staff of design engineers and technicians.
“Our composites businesses continue to deliver the complex composite structures that meet the highest standards of its Aerospace customers. This award additionally demonstrates the exemplary relationship the KCV team has developed with Sikorsky,” stated Mark Withrow, President & General Manager – U.S. Composites.
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas
- FreeFlight Systems radar altimeters now STC approved on Airbus H125