Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN) is proud to announce that Kaman Composite – Vermont, Inc. (“Kaman Composites Vermont” or “KCV”), has recently been named the Rotary and Mission Systems Elite Supplier by Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, a Lockheed Martin company. The award comes after a partnership with Sikorsky on the design and development of their MH-60R radome program.
“The program provided us with a unique opportunity to partner with an industry leader on their radome design,” said Alexander Gamble, General Manager at Kaman Composite –Vermont, Inc. “We were able to take a customer need, leverage our expertise to design, conduct in-house testing and analysis, and take the program into full production, while maintaining stellar performance.”
Kaman Composite Vermont started working with Lockheed / Sikorsky on the program in 2002 and KCV continues the production of the MMR Radome with over 200 delivered. Kaman has expanded their design services and established the Radome Center of Excellence at the Vermont facility which employs a full staff of design engineers and technicians.
“Our composites businesses continue to deliver the complex composite structures that meet the highest standards of its Aerospace customers. This award additionally demonstrates the exemplary relationship the KCV team has developed with Sikorsky,” stated Mark Withrow, President & General Manager – U.S. Composites.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC