Churchill Navigation, a leader in real-time augmented reality mapping and video systems used globally, and SHOTOVER Camera Systems, a manufacturer of a wide range of world-renowned gyro-stabilized camera systems for shooting aerial footage, announced today the companies have merged to form SHOTOVER Systems Ltd.
With an already long-standing record of collaboration, both companies are proud to be able to join together and use their complementary research and development capabilities to bring the most advanced hardware and software products to market.
SHOTOVER Systems will continue to operate from the companies headquarter locations in Boulder, Colorado and Queenstown, New Zealand, as well as maintain its Service Center locations in Los Angeles, CA and Maintal, Germany. The company remains committed to supporting its current product line and industries, and is focused on extensive new product development as well as providing enhanced augmented reality offerings for existing products.
Churchill Navigation founder and CEO, Tom Churchill, will lead the company as CEO, while current SHOTOVER Camera Systems CEO, Brad Hurndell, will remain with the firm as General Manager.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work