Churchill Navigation, a leader in real-time augmented reality mapping and video systems used globally, and SHOTOVER Camera Systems, a manufacturer of a wide range of world-renowned gyro-stabilized camera systems for shooting aerial footage, announced today the companies have merged to form SHOTOVER Systems Ltd.
With an already long-standing record of collaboration, both companies are proud to be able to join together and use their complementary research and development capabilities to bring the most advanced hardware and software products to market.
SHOTOVER Systems will continue to operate from the companies headquarter locations in Boulder, Colorado and Queenstown, New Zealand, as well as maintain its Service Center locations in Los Angeles, CA and Maintal, Germany. The company remains committed to supporting its current product line and industries, and is focused on extensive new product development as well as providing enhanced augmented reality offerings for existing products.
Churchill Navigation founder and CEO, Tom Churchill, will lead the company as CEO, while current SHOTOVER Camera Systems CEO, Brad Hurndell, will remain with the firm as General Manager.
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas