HELISEVEN GmbH, located in Mannheim, Germany, based in the cities of Stuttgart and Augsburg, has acquired a pre-owned H11 FNPT II MCC Entrol simulator.
The Entrol H11 FNPT II MCC/IFR is based on the Eurocopter EC-135 and is located at HELISEVEN’s ATO in Augsburg, near to Munich in Germany.
Heliseven has also signed a maintenance contract and ordered an upgrade to PBN approach with Dual GTN 750 / 650.
This upgrade will increase the capability of the device to ensure that it can use during the initial IFR training.
Harald Lohoff, HELISEVEN’s project manager for simulation and training in Augsburg, explains why they have chosen an Entrol device. “Heliseven is a mid-sized ATO with currently around 55 PPL-H and CPL-H students. To extend our training portfolio to IFR basic training and MCC training, we have acquired a Eurocopter EC-135 helicopter. Consequently, we were interested in complementing this helicopter with a synthetic training device that could achieve the highest level of credits for training.”
“The Entrol H11 FNPT II MCC simulator appeared to be the perfect solution as it offered the best performance for a given price, and it was readily available. Besides, the Entrol H11 offered an architecture that made upgrades to the latest avionics easy and affordable.”
“The new avionic package with the Garmin GTN 650/750 will give us a training device that has precisely the same cockpit arrangement as our training helicopter. This similarity will be beneficial as IFR students are learning the basics with the same equipment that will they use during real training flights”, Harald Lohoff concludes.
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas
- FreeFlight Systems radar altimeters now STC approved on Airbus H125