HELISEVEN GmbH, located in Mannheim, Germany, based in the cities of Stuttgart and Augsburg, has acquired a pre-owned H11 FNPT II MCC Entrol simulator.
The Entrol H11 FNPT II MCC/IFR is based on the Eurocopter EC-135 and is located at HELISEVEN’s ATO in Augsburg, near to Munich in Germany.
Heliseven has also signed a maintenance contract and ordered an upgrade to PBN approach with Dual GTN 750 / 650.
This upgrade will increase the capability of the device to ensure that it can use during the initial IFR training.
Harald Lohoff, HELISEVEN’s project manager for simulation and training in Augsburg, explains why they have chosen an Entrol device. “Heliseven is a mid-sized ATO with currently around 55 PPL-H and CPL-H students. To extend our training portfolio to IFR basic training and MCC training, we have acquired a Eurocopter EC-135 helicopter. Consequently, we were interested in complementing this helicopter with a synthetic training device that could achieve the highest level of credits for training.”
“The Entrol H11 FNPT II MCC simulator appeared to be the perfect solution as it offered the best performance for a given price, and it was readily available. Besides, the Entrol H11 offered an architecture that made upgrades to the latest avionics easy and affordable.”
“The new avionic package with the Garmin GTN 650/750 will give us a training device that has precisely the same cockpit arrangement as our training helicopter. This similarity will be beneficial as IFR students are learning the basics with the same equipment that will they use during real training flights”, Harald Lohoff concludes.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work