Within vertical aviation, there are pilots, mechanics and engineers, safety professionals, and others who go above and beyond to pursue professional excellence. Their dedication is an inspiration to us all.
The HAI Salute to Excellence Awards recognize outstanding achievement in all forms of vertical aviation. As our industry evolves, HAI is excited to announce that professionals working with unmanned aircraft systems (UAS, or drones) are now eligible for each of the nine awards we present. The vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) industry is becoming more diverse, and HAI will recognize excellence wherever we find it, including among those who operate, fly, or maintain drones. We look forward to honoring your efforts alongside those of other rotorcraft sectors.
Go to rotor.org/salute and nominate an exceptional individual or organization today! Anyone may submit a nomination, and anyone may be nominated. HAI membership is not required.
We recommend that you put some thought into your nomination. It’s not enough to say, “This person is great and deserves an award.” Winning nominations must make the case for that nominee’s selection as the outstanding entrant of the year. To give your nominee the best chance of selection, you need to tell us their story and back it up with supporting material. Use this opportunity to illustrate their passion for their job and the industry; tell us HOW they did their job so well and WHY that was important
to their colleagues, their customers, or the industry at large.
With HAI HELI-EXPO 2021 in New Orleans scheduled for Mar. 22–25, the deadline to submit Salute to Excellence Awards nominations is Friday, Oct. 30, 2020.
Don’t let exemplary performance in our industry go unrecognized: nominate a pilot, mechanic/engineer, CFI, or other vertical aviation professional today!
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas
- FreeFlight Systems radar altimeters now STC approved on Airbus H125
- Nakanihon Air reinforces utility capabilities with new H215 order