Kenny Keller, creator of Helicopter Online Ground School, has been providing valuable training to pilots for 9 years and has become the only provider of helicopter specific ground training. Courses available are the private pilot, instrument pilot, commercial pilot and certified flight instructor courses. Helicopter Ground School just launched two additional courses, Flight Review/Rusty Pilot and Add-On Rating Course. Each course is subscription based on a monthly basis or the professional pilot package can be purchased for a one-time fee which includes every course offered.
The Flight Review course covers areas we have found to be problem areas for pilots and it is also a perfect asset for pilots who are “rusty” and have not flown for quite some time and are wanting to get back into flying.
The Add-On course is for airplane pilots wanting to transition to helicopters and do not need everything that is included in the full private pilot course.
Each course comes with the option to review the content free for 24 hours and comes with a 30 day, no hassle, 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied. Members are free to deactivate their membership anytime and are welcome back anytime as well.
Kenny has received numerous emails/phone calls asking for a flight review course and add-on course, and Kenny listened. He continues to provide content in the best interest for helicopter pilots and has a desire to spread the word about always being a safe pilot throughout all the courses offered as well as his thousands of free YouTube video content.
Kenny and his team work tirelessly to ensure the content throughout the courses are updated to reflect current regulations and industry standards.
If you want to be a helicopter pilot, are looking to add an additional rating to your certificate, want to become a flight instructor, then go to www.helicopterground.com
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work