Kenny Keller, creator of Helicopter Online Ground School, has been providing valuable training to pilots for 9 years and has become the only provider of helicopter specific ground training. Courses available are the private pilot, instrument pilot, commercial pilot and certified flight instructor courses. Helicopter Ground School just launched two additional courses, Flight Review/Rusty Pilot and Add-On Rating Course. Each course is subscription based on a monthly basis or the professional pilot package can be purchased for a one-time fee which includes every course offered.
The Flight Review course covers areas we have found to be problem areas for pilots and it is also a perfect asset for pilots who are “rusty” and have not flown for quite some time and are wanting to get back into flying.
The Add-On course is for airplane pilots wanting to transition to helicopters and do not need everything that is included in the full private pilot course.
Each course comes with the option to review the content free for 24 hours and comes with a 30 day, no hassle, 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied. Members are free to deactivate their membership anytime and are welcome back anytime as well.
Kenny has received numerous emails/phone calls asking for a flight review course and add-on course, and Kenny listened. He continues to provide content in the best interest for helicopter pilots and has a desire to spread the word about always being a safe pilot throughout all the courses offered as well as his thousands of free YouTube video content.
Kenny and his team work tirelessly to ensure the content throughout the courses are updated to reflect current regulations and industry standards.
If you want to be a helicopter pilot, are looking to add an additional rating to your certificate, want to become a flight instructor, then go to www.helicopterground.com
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas