Coptersafety has announced the appointment of Manuel Guillen as a new AW139 Type Lead Instructor. Manuel has been selected from within the organization as he’s been a full-time instructor at Coptersafety for many years. Guillen will take up his new position on the 1st of September.
“Manolo has years of operational experience behind him and is known within our customers for his bright personality. He has a comprehensive background of being a military, HEMS, and SAR pilot. Manolo’s latest track record in being an acknowledged full-time instructor demonstrates his skills. I am confident his solid background will help in growing Coptersafety’s operations.“ – said Bob van den Boogaardt, Coptersafety’s Chief Flight Instructor.
’’I am excited to be a part of Coptersafety´s team. I’ve enjoyed the job every single day during my time as an instructor. Contributing my small grain of experience to make pilots’ life easier and safer and give customers the best training through Coptersafety has been my challenge and dedication in the past years. It couldn’t have been possible without the great atmosphere we enjoy at our facilities. I’m glad to join this new position and surely I will put all my effort to fill the big gap Ivar has left’’ – Manuel Guillen commented on his new position.
Guillen will follow Ivar Koster who has worked in the role of Coptersafety’s AW139 Type Lead instructor since June 2016.
“I would like to thank Ivar for his important contribution in the development of Coptersafety. He’s been with us for many years and we wish him all the best in his future ventures. We hope to still see him from time to time as he’s decided to keep a freelance instructor position. Although he has big shoes to fill, I believe that Manolo will be excellent in his new position” – said Mikko Kallio, Head of Training at Coptersafety.
- HAI supports Advanced Air Mobility Coordination and Leadership Act
- Turkish Aerospace Industries display unmanned T629 attack helicopter
- Bell-Boeing awarded $309M contract for four CMV-22B Ospreys
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints Interim CEO
- Universal Avionics appoints Director of Contracts
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year