Coptersafety has announced the appointment of Manuel Guillen as a new AW139 Type Lead Instructor. Manuel has been selected from within the organization as he’s been a full-time instructor at Coptersafety for many years. Guillen will take up his new position on the 1st of September.
“Manolo has years of operational experience behind him and is known within our customers for his bright personality. He has a comprehensive background of being a military, HEMS, and SAR pilot. Manolo’s latest track record in being an acknowledged full-time instructor demonstrates his skills. I am confident his solid background will help in growing Coptersafety’s operations.“ – said Bob van den Boogaardt, Coptersafety’s Chief Flight Instructor.
’’I am excited to be a part of Coptersafety´s team. I’ve enjoyed the job every single day during my time as an instructor. Contributing my small grain of experience to make pilots’ life easier and safer and give customers the best training through Coptersafety has been my challenge and dedication in the past years. It couldn’t have been possible without the great atmosphere we enjoy at our facilities. I’m glad to join this new position and surely I will put all my effort to fill the big gap Ivar has left’’ – Manuel Guillen commented on his new position.
Guillen will follow Ivar Koster who has worked in the role of Coptersafety’s AW139 Type Lead instructor since June 2016.
“I would like to thank Ivar for his important contribution in the development of Coptersafety. He’s been with us for many years and we wish him all the best in his future ventures. We hope to still see him from time to time as he’s decided to keep a freelance instructor position. Although he has big shoes to fill, I believe that Manolo will be excellent in his new position” – said Mikko Kallio, Head of Training at Coptersafety.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work