Russian Helicopters holding company (part of the Rostecstate corporation) has signed a contract with the Russian Ministry of Defense for the development of a modern shipborne helicopter. A signing ceremony was held as part of the International Military-Technical Forum “ARMY-2020”, which is taking place in the Patriotic Park of Recreation and Leisure “Patriot” in the Moscow Region.
“This marks a new stage in the creation of modern shipborne helicopter. Earlier, working together with the Russian Ministry of Defense, we established the terms of reference required for R&D side of this project. Today, we validated the project with the signing of relevant documents. The new shipborne helicopter design has now been completely established, and we are moving on schedule, in accordance with the goals set by the customer”, said the Director General of Russian Helicopters Andrey Boginsky.
Development work will be carried out by specialists from the National Helicopter Center Мil&Kamov. In accordance with the approved schedules, first stage of development is planned to be completed within three years.
The project will lead to the creation of universal shipbornehelicopter capable of performing search and rescue, troop transport and ASW missions.
- WellSpan Health and Air Methods announces launch of WellFlight Air Ambulance
- Navicent Health Baldwin gets new helipad
- Schiebel and Nordic Unmanned Monitor Ship Emissions for EMSA
- EBAA Launches S.T.A.R.S Working Groups
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award