Eagle Copters Ltd. is proud of the recent success in supplying Airbus with our highly versatile audio system and electrical consoles as a natural fit for special mission operations and law enforcement. Eagle Copters is certain that both the Eagle Audio System (P139-HD) and the Avionics Switch Console (P132) will surpass all mission expectations for the 16 H125 helicopters supplied to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
“We are excited to work with Airbus on these highly technical projects. Our level of customization allows us to manufacture these products to fit the needs of each customer, provide industry-leading quality while still offering a generous warranty package” said Brad Martin Director of Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Geneva’s Audio System was rebranded as Eagle Audio in 2012. Since then, Eagle Copters has made great strides to expand the P139-HD from Electronic News Gathering Aircraft, to Airborne Law Enforcement, EMS and other special missions, while ramping up production without compromising on reliability. As a completion center, Eagle’s team strives to provide solutions that benefit from seamless integration of all the latest and greatest technology.
Eagle’s P139-HD Digital Audio System is the piece that ties the communication systems together for a single point of control that is tailored specifically to the mission, through custom engraved buttons and a highly involved configuration process.
“This ensures that each bespoke Audio system only has the buttons required for that specific mission, without any distractions. After all, our slogan is ‘Everything you need, and nothing you don’t.’ said Chris Wehbe, Sales Manager.
Eagle Copters is looking forward to working and supporting more law enforcement and special mission businesses in the upcoming years, and excelling customers expectations.
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024
- HAI announces candidates for election to Board of Directors
- Air Evac Lifeteam To Open Air Medical Base in Clarinda
- Embry-Riddle helicopter student wins Veterans Memorial scholarship
- Sikorsky awarded $9M contract for H-53 landing gear
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract