OAS Helicopters, the Nigerian charter operator, has awarded Rusada a contract for the use and implementation of its MRO and Flight Operations software, ENVISION.
Odengene Air Shuttle Services Limited (OAS) has operated in the region since 1992. Headquartered in Lagos and operating out of Port Harcourt, OAS recently acquired a new AW139 helicopter for use in supporting oil and gas operations for the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation.
As well as signing up for several of ENVISION’s key modules, OAS are also employing its Flight Operations solution to help organise their flights and crew.
This new deal further strengthens Rusada’s footprint in Africa and will be supported by their MEA team, based in Dubai.
Edwin George, Deputy Managing Director of OAS Helicopters said:
“We were looking for an industry-proven, all-in-one solution for our operation. In ENVISION we found a system with comprehensive capability and a logical interface that will serve to significantly increase the efficiency of our operation.”
Julian Stourton, CEO at Rusada said:
“The awarding of this contract during the current pandemic, is recognition of Rusada’s ability to implement, advise and support our customers remotely. Work on the project with OAS has already begun, and not only are we finding this remote approach pragmatic, but also very efficient.”
“We look forward to a long and successful relationship with OAS Helicopters.”
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires