StandardAero has announced the launch of a new business unit to support business aviation operators with comprehensive Engine Trading Solutions (ETS) with multiple, affordable options to help extend lifecycles for legacy aircraft. Due to overwhelming market interest in these services, StandardAero is offering OEM-aligned engine trading solutions on platforms both for which the company already performs MRO services and additionally, for other major engine platforms.
The new ETS offerings include aircraft engine sales, lease, exchange and consignment options for major engine models with consignment services also including buy, sell and lease options for third parties, for all engine applications. In addition, the company’s trading solutions include OEM engine parts, accessories and used serviceable materials.
“We are listening to the marketplace and we look forward to more efficiently serving the unmet needs of today’s business aviation operators,” said Marc Drobny, President of StandardAero’s Business Aviation division. “StandardAero is taking the lead in this space to help our customers maximize and control aircraft cost of ownership.”
StandardAero’s Engine Trading Solutions are managed at the company’s Scottsdale, Arizona headquarters.
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires