StandardAero has announced the launch of a new business unit to support business aviation operators with comprehensive Engine Trading Solutions (ETS) with multiple, affordable options to help extend lifecycles for legacy aircraft. Due to overwhelming market interest in these services, StandardAero is offering OEM-aligned engine trading solutions on platforms both for which the company already performs MRO services and additionally, for other major engine platforms.
The new ETS offerings include aircraft engine sales, lease, exchange and consignment options for major engine models with consignment services also including buy, sell and lease options for third parties, for all engine applications. In addition, the company’s trading solutions include OEM engine parts, accessories and used serviceable materials.
“We are listening to the marketplace and we look forward to more efficiently serving the unmet needs of today’s business aviation operators,” said Marc Drobny, President of StandardAero’s Business Aviation division. “StandardAero is taking the lead in this space to help our customers maximize and control aircraft cost of ownership.”
StandardAero’s Engine Trading Solutions are managed at the company’s Scottsdale, Arizona headquarters.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual