Aero Asset, the Canadian-based helicopter sales firm, has named two veteran Sales Directors to its company’s executive ranks.
Sales Director Joe Viveiros started his aviation career in 1985 and has a Transport Canada and FAA ATPL in fixed and rotary wing aircraft. He is typed in Sikorsky S76 and Gulfstream G550 aircraft, among other qualifications. Viveiros has completed in excess of $200 million in aircraft transactions. He speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish and will be based in Toronto.
Sales Director Sebastien Delmaire began his career as a French Air Force officer before joining Airbus Helicopters, rising to Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategy. He then joined Aston Martin as Director of Partnerships, where he led brand extension programs, such as the Aston Martin ACH130 helicopter. Delmaire is native in French, fluent in English and German and will be based in Dallas, Texas.
“Aero Asset is pleased to add Joe Viveiros and Sebastien Delmaire to our executive sales team,” said company co-founder Emmanuel Dupuy. “Both of these gentlemen bring a wealth of rotary wing experience and sales acumen to Aero Asset. Our entire team is looking forward to their contributions.”
Aero Asset is a Toronto, Canada-based helicopter brokerage firm founded by Sales Directors Emmanuel Dupuy and William Sturm and Research Director Valerie Pereira. The multilingual group has 100 years of aggregate experience in marketing and selling aircraft worldwide. The company releases quarterly and annual Preowned Helicopter Market Trends reports based on its proprietary intelligence and market research. Focusing exclusively on twin-engine preowned helicopters, the report ranks the best and worst markets along with trading intelligence.
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation
- Electric VTOL Aircraft Developments Advancing Despite Pandemic