The British Business General Aviation Association (BBGA) will host a 90- minute webinar dedicated to all matters Brexit on Tuesday, 22nd September from 11:00hrs to 12:30hrs.
BBGA and its panel of expert speakers will discuss the impact of Brexit on the aviation industry as the countdown starts to leaving the EU. How will our industry adapt in the short term? Can and should the Government help in this transition? This webinar is open to members and non-members.
Topics and speakers will include:
Introduction – UK business aviation and scheduled airline outlook since March 2020 – Richard Koe, Managing Director, WINGX.
A legal perspective and what face right now leading up to 31st December – Aoife O’Sullivan, Partner, The Air Law Firm.
How Brexit will impact taxation – Adrian Jones, Chartered Tax Adviser and Aviation Specialist, Martyn Fiddler Aviation.
How are we going to make UK aviation a global force with our position in the world post Brexit. David Harding, Deputy Director, General Aviation, Safety, Skills, DfT
What does Brexit mean to us – in all that we do? Marc Bailey, CEO, BBGA.
Focus on Unilateral policies / Maintaining global access /More stringent measures in security / Regulatory oversight in a different Brexit and COVID world. Rob Bishton, Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation & David Kendrick, Head of Airline Licensing UK Civil Aviation Authority.
Industry perspective from an operator’s perspective – Alex Durand, CEO, SaxonAir.
The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session. Participants are invited to submit any questions before, or during the webinar. BBGA will aim to answer a many as possible. Please send any questions to Rachael Paskin. [email protected]
To register for the event please use this link:
With thanks to sponsors Close Brothers; speaker sponsor, Martyn Fiddler Aviation and to Osprey Flight Solutions for facilitating the webinar.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight