Helicopter Service Company (HSC) of the Russian Helicopters holding (part of the Rostec State Corporation) and Polar Airlines signed a comprehensive service contract for Ansat helicopters at the International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2020.
The contract became the first one signed in the new RH-Support format of after-sales services provided by HSC. The format provides a package of services in accordance with the specific requirements of the customer, the specifics of its air fleet and operating conditions.
“Last year, during the MAKS air show, we signed a supply contract with Polar Airlines for seven Ansat helicopters. Today’s agreement is a logical continuation of this cooperation. The service contract will allow us to quickly resolve issues arising during operation and ensure constant readiness, efficiency and regularity of flights for rescue operations”, said the Director General of Russian Helicopters holding company Andrey Boginsky.
“The main task of helicopter maintenance services is to maximize customer satisfaction, optimizing their financial and operational efficiency, increase helicopter performance and minimize their downtime. Since Ansat helicopters will be used for air medical services, we offered our partners an adapted after-sales service scheme with rates based on flight hours and increase in the real flight readiness of helicopters”, said the Managing Director of HSC Ivan Serov after the signing of the contract.
During the MAKS-2019 air show, Russian Helicopters (part of Rostec State Corporation) and Polar Airlines concluded a contract for supplying seven modernized Ansat helicopters starting from 2021. The helicopters will be adapted for operation in the Far North – based on recommendations of Polar Airlines, Russian Helicopters developed the new design of the helicopter which provides for keeping a machine outside a hangar, a longer flight range, an ice protection system and the possibility of performing instrument flights.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight