Viterra Inc. (“Viterra”) is pleased to announce that it is teaming up with STARS to sponsor its 2021 fundraising calendar. This marks the sixth consecutive year that Viterra has partnered with STARS by covering the full printing costs of the calendar.
This initiative is STARS’ second largest fundraiser, with more than 60,000 calendars sold annually. The calendars will be available for purchase at Viterra facilities across Western Canada.
“We’re very pleased to be continuing our sponsorship with STARS, which has had a tremendous impact in the lives of patients in rural communities, including our employees, our customers and their families,” said Kyle Jeworski, President and CEO for Viterra North America. “We’ve worked closely with this world class organization since 2015, and are proud to help patients share their stories and support STARS in raising awareness so that they can continue their life-saving work.”
The campaign is entering its 28th year and has raised millions of dollars to date.
“STARS is grateful for Viterra’s generous support, especially during these difficult times, when many of our fundraising events have been postponed or cancelled,” said Andrea Robertson, President and CEO of STARS. “We are grateful for Viterra’s ongoing partnership to continue our calendar program, helping STARS stay operational and providing world-class, life-saving emergency medical care to patients who need it most.”
The calendars will be available until December 4 at most Viterra locations, as well as online at starscalendar.ca. Those interested in purchasing a calendar, or making a donation to STARS, can contact their local Viterra facility for more information.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight