Bell Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced the Turkish Director General of Forestry was presented an award for “Outstanding Operational Readiness.” The force operates six Bell 429s for its mission of protecting the forests and other natural resources of Turkey. The fleet’s operational readiness is above 95 percent.
“We are thrilled to award the Director General of Forestry this plaque for outstanding operational readiness,” said Clay Bridges, Regional Manager, Bell. “The Forestry Aviators are absolutely amazing. The Bell 429 is an exceptional aircraft that will continue to support the protection of Turkish resources.
The Bell 429 is known for its exceptional speed, performance, range, and low life cycle cost. The aircraft’s readiness makes it ideal for a variety of missions such as law enforcement, parapublic, oil and gas, and corporate transport.
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident