Neptune Energy today announced it has extended its contract with CHC Helicopters, covering the Dutch sector of the North Sea, for a further two years.
CHC will continue to conduct all helicopter flight transfers for personnel to and from Neptune’s 29 offshore platforms in the Dutch sector.
Lex de Groot, Managing Director of Neptune Energy in the Netherlands, said: “Offshore gas supply is vital for the Dutch economy. As the largest offshore gas producer in the Netherlands, a great number of CHC’s flights have our colleagues onboard. They commute via helicopter to their work and back home and it is therefore crucial to be able to provide the highest standards of safety and service for their transport.
“CHC is known for their drive to improve their operations and services, and our partnership is based on working together to further optimise planning and offshore routes.
“Improvements in efficiency can reduce the time, costs and CO2 emissions associated with offshore travel. Working with CHC, we can be more efficient in this important part of safeguarding both the travel of our colleagues and the supply of offshore gas.”
CHC EMEA Regional Director, Mark Abbey said: “We are delighted to continue partnering with Neptune to execute their service safely and with outstanding efficiency and levels of customer service. We also look forward to building on our existing partnership.”
From their base at Den Helder Airport, CHC conducts approximately 3,500 flight hours each year for Neptune’s Dutch offshore teams.
CHC also provides helicopter transport services for Neptune’s offshore teams in the UK, travelling to and from the Neptune-operated Cygnus platform in the Southern North Sea.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight