Helibasket LLC, based in West Union, South Carolina, announced that their Remote Cargo Hook Systems have been chosen by the Army National Guard (ARNG) for a modernization effort of the helicopter fleet’s external load capabilities. Each system is comprised of a remote hook assembly, electric long line, a crew member hand control and storage-transport support equipment.
According to Helibasket’s CEO, VJ Wigington deliveries of the hook systems began in August of 2020. “Helibasket is thrilled to contribute to this important modernization effort by the ARNG. We know that the Helibasket Remote Cargo Hook Systems will prove to be a huge asset to the Guard, helping to protect ARNG personnel and assets” she said. The Remote Cargo Hook systems provide immediate access for external loads into and from confined areas and help avoid brown out. The system’s electric long lines support all types of loads and the swivels protect rigging associated with all standard, nonstandard, or unique external loads.
Helibasket, LLC supplies safety and operations support equipment to all branches of the U.S. Military, National Guard, Reserves, and other federal agencies.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight