The Association of Air Medical Services will connect the medical transport community through this year’s virtual Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC) utilizing a fully virtual platform November 2-4, 2020. The three-day event will include more than 60 sessions, two keynote addresses, awards presentations, plus four evening engagement opportunities.
“With the health and safety of our attendees in mind, we took this opportunity to provide a new and expanded digital version of our three-day gathering that encourages even more industry professionals to participate in our 2020 event,” said Cameron Curtis, Association of Air Medical Services President and CEO.
AMTC20 will feature new attendance rates starting at $199 to access all three days of content.
On Monday, November 2, Jessica Buchanan will kick-off this year’s annual conference with an inspiring, hour-long keynote session starting at 9 a.m. EST. Author of Impossible Odds, Jessica shares her heart wrenching memoir of her kidnapping by Somali land pirates, three-month captivity, and rescue by the SEAL Team Six.
AMTC20 will also feature the annual AMTC awards presentation on Tuesday, November 2, with Expo Hall hours and education sessions scheduled throughout the three days.
On Wednesday, November 4, the day’s sessions will begin with keynote speaker Ben Nemtin. A Canadian producer, writer, speaker, and TV personality of MTV series “The Buried Life,” Ben will share his perspective from his book What Do You Want To Do Before You Die?
Visit AMTC20.org for online registration, schedule of events, exhibitor information and a list of education sessions.
Interested in exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities? Contact Diana Lundie at [email protected]
The Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC) is an internationally recognized, annual educational meeting and trade show dedicated to improving the quality of patient care transport services. AMTC facilities a lively exchange of information to help medical transport professionals respond to constantly changing patient needs, and promotes industry advancement through adaptation to new technologies.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight