Airbus Helicopters delivered the first ACH145 helicopter to a Russian customer, which was an important achievement in Russia and once again confirmed the company’s leading position in the business and private aviation segment in Russia, where the manufacturer’s share exceeds 50%. The helicopter will be used for private flights and VIP transportation.
The ACH145 with Line cabin features improved ergonomics, sound insulation and innovative design. Sliding doors provide easy access to the cab, and the spacious interior allows you not to limit yourself in the choice of equipment. The VIP configuration is designed to comfortably accommodate nine passengers. The Fenestron enclosed tail rotor and Helionix avionics with 4-axis autopilot ensure a high level of safety in flight. In addition, the helicopter is certified under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) to operate one or two pilots.
The H145 family (H145, EC145 and BK117) has flown in more than five million hours. To date, the company has delivered over 1,400 helicopters of this family to customers around the world. The H145 is Airbus Helicopters’ most advanced twin-engine multipurpose helicopter. With its compact dimensions, a spacious multi-functional cabin that can be easily refitted if necessary, the lowest operating costs in its class, as well as powerful engines and the latest Helionix avionics with 4-axis autopilot, the H145 is suitable for a wide range of tasks. This model is in particularly high demand among business aviation and emergency service operators, and has proven itself well for aviation, military and law enforcement operations.
Since its founding in 2017, Airbus Corporate Helicopters has been setting new standards in corporate and VIP travel. In its work, Airbus Corporate Helicopters pays special attention to the quality of services and products, provides an individual approach to each client and offers customers professional after-sales service.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight