Bell Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced it will be adding Intercopter GmbH to its Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) network. Intercopter is located in Taufkirchen, Germany near Munich.
“Growing our German footprint has been one of our top European priorities and having Intercopter in our network is another important step in executing this strategy,” said Duncan Van De Velde, managing director, Europe and Russia. “This new AMC provides German customers a sense of security that the maintenance performed on their aircraft has been vetted by Bell.”
Intercopter GmbH was founded in 2003 and is an EASA-approved Part 145 maintenance organization. The company has long-standing experience in maintaining rotary and fixed wing aircraft. As a Bell AMC, Intercopter will provide service for the Bell 206 and Bell 407 series. Other Bell products will be added as required by the market.
Bell provides local support to customers in more than 50 countries in Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa through its AMC.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight