Midlands Air Ambulance Charity is hosting an online public consultation on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th October to share proposed plans to construct a new airbase and charity headquarters in the Cosford area.
Due to latest Government announcements about COVID-19, it is not possible to physically host live consultation sessions as planned. Therefore, the local lifesaving charity is inviting local residents and business representatives to register their interest in attending virtually. During the two day online event, the service’s senior leadership team will highlight proposals to futureproof the delivery of pre-hospital emergency critical care across the whole of the Midlands region, through the development of a new airbase and charity headquarters.
The two-day online event will consist of the following elements:
- An online consultation video will be live between 9am, Saturday 3rd and 8pm, Sunday 4th October 2020, which can be accessed via any online device (e.g. smart mobile phone, tablet or computer).
- The consultation video will share further updates on the proposed airbase and charity headquarters. In addition, it will answer questions that members of the community have already raised about the project.
- Once registered, participants will receive a link to watch the video and will be encouraged to answer a short questionnaire.
- Following this, if those taking part would like to provide further feedback to Midlands Air Ambulance Charity, there will be a further two-week consultation period until Friday 16th October 2020.
- Hanna Sebright, chief executive for Midlands Air Ambulance Charity, says: “I would urge anyone who is local to the Cosford area and has a vested interest in our plans, to register their interest for our virtual public consultation.
“We are excited to share our future plans for the facility and want to give everyone the chance to contribute, provide feedback and ask questions.”
To reserve a space at the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity’s Virtual Public Consultation, please email [email protected]
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135