Devon Air Ambulance is welcoming its socially-conscious supporters to get involved in a different way to fundraise.
Many of us know how to have fun online and want to use our online activity, from livestreaming an event to competitive gaming, to raise funds for the causes we love.
Devon Air Ambulance has now signed up to Tiltify, the fundraising platform that helps fundraisers to creatively fundraise online.
Whether supporters are delivering a live cookery lesson or lecture, choreographing a dance routine, or running an epic gameathon, they can now fundraise and support Devon’s Air Ambulance service through platforms YouTube, TikTok, Twitch and Discord by inviting online donations through Tiltify.
Online fundraising has moved beyond the realm of celebrity influencers. Today, anyone with something valuable and fun to share with their community can raise funds through their online fundraising activities. Live-streamed fundraiser activities could be inspired by anything from celebrating a birthday, to a corporate fundraiser, or it could be athletic or college focused. All supporters need to do is choose their preferred social channel and an activity that will attract support, and drum up some hype in advance of and during their activity.
Online gamers have been ahead of the curve for a while by using their live streaming platforms to help raise funds for their preferred charity. Typically, by signing up to Tiltify, members of the gaming community would simply add a donate button to their usual streaming activity. Those with greater followings will generally attract more donations.
Beyond gaming, fundraisers can serve any activity they like to their audience to raise funds, such as through a physical challenge, cookery show, comedy or talent event – the options are endless.
Livestreaming is interactive, which means fundraisers can respond to supporters’ comments, requests and questions live and encourage support by setting specific targets. There are limitless opportunities to be creative.
One of the helpful things about linking fundraising activity through from the chosen platform to Tiltify and selecting Devon Air Ambulance to champion, is that donors can donate directly – the fundraiser doesn’t have to do any money management or admin at all.
Signing up to Tiltify is very straightforward. Fundraisers can manage their activity anywhere they like and in multiple languages and currencies with scope to personalise their page however they like. Fundraisers can even set personal targets across a range of fundraising activities if they want to. To sign up and start supporting Devon Air Ambulance, visit tiltify.com/users/sign_up
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135