English Air Services, a part 133, 135 and 137 operator out of Santa Maria, CA USA specializing in utility operations for agriculture, LIDAR/Mapping platforms and power line maintenance has taken delivery of a completely refurbished Bell Helicopter 206L3 from Meridian Helicopters. This marks the eighteenth completed and delivered Bell Helicopter 206L3 and 206L4 aircraft refurbishments in recent years from Meridian Helicopters.
“Our goal with this aircraft was a multi-mission capable turnkey solution,” stated Michael Bashlor – Managing Partner, Meridian Helicopters. “Once completed the aircraft measured in at approximately 90% component and engine time remaining and it simply looked and performed great.”
The 1990 Bell 206L3 was equipped for basic utility operations with a great deal of care placed of cosmetics and avionics giving the aircraft a corporate appeal. A complete Garmin avionics package with Bluetooth technology, air conditioning and 3 tone leather seating complimented the interior specifications, in addition to other modifications. A modern 3-tone paint scheme was added with wire strike protection, cargo hook provisions and an inlet barrier filter system.
“When looking for an aircraft to purchase, English Air Service, LLC looks for quality craftsmanship and a company that takes pride in their work. Meridian exceeded that. Looking for this specific aircraft took some time, we found some for less money, but there was no comparison in the work that was put into this 1990 Bell 206L3. The team at Meridian were so easy to deal with. The placing of a “good luck bell” added at each sale is just their final way to put their personal touch to their impeccable work standards. We highly recommend Meridian Helicopters for any helicopter purchase,” stated Mark English with English Air Services.
Meridian Helicopters is currently refurbishing a 1996 Bell Helicopter 206L4 from the ground-up and is scheduled for completion late October 2020 to be available for purchase or for lease.
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- 21-Oct-20 N716VL Bell 206B Jones Inlet, US-New York
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine