SPAES receives the approval for the Part 21G Production Organisation to manufacture and produce components according to aviation standards (Form 1).
Due to the increasing demand of customers for the procurement and production of components according to aviation standards, SPAES decided to establish an EASA Part 21G production organisation.
For certification of the Part 21G organisation it was accompanied by four reference projects, including a mounting bracket for the Hamilton T1 ventilator for the Airbus H145 helicopter.
“With the existing Part 21J design organization and the new Part 21G Production Organization approval, we can offer our customers a complete package and thus cover the value chain from the idea to the production of a product,” says Nikolas Kares, Head of Production Organization at SPAES.
As of now, SPAES not only manufactures their own products but also issues them with a certificate of conformity (EASA Form 1). This certificate of release proves that the product was manufactured in accordance with the approved design data and is therefore suitable for installation in aircraft.
“This is a positive and logical development for SPAES. In order to reduce costs and effort, the offer of the design, approval and manufacturing of products and components from one source is becoming more and more important for our customers” says Joachim Schanz, founder and managing director of SPAES The focus of the Part 21G Production Organisation is currently in the area of metal processing and assembly, composite manufacturing and wire harness production and will be gradually expanded to meet customer specific requirements.
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- 21-Oct-20 N716VL Bell 206B Jones Inlet, US-New York
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine