Omni Helicopters International S.A. [“OHI” or “the Company”] announced the appointment of Ivan Coyard as Group Chief Financial Officer. The announcement was supported by OHI shareholders Stirling Square Capital Partners [“Stirling Square”] and Omni Aviation [“Omni”].
OHI owns and backs helicopter operators in the provision of mission critical services to the offshore sector. The Company’s main subsidiary is Omni Brazil, the country’s largest offshore helicopter service provider, while other developments are currently targeted across Latin America and Africa. OHI’s business model is based on three pillars: (i) pursuing local excellence via the transfer of proprietary intellectual capital in safety, reliability and cost-efficiency; (ii) providing sustainable access to investment in the sector; and (iii) continuous innovation with flexible and customized service that enhances efficiency in the targeted value chains.
Ivan has been working in Oil Field Services for nearly 30 years, having held various regional and group finance leadership roles in Brazil, Europe, and the Middle East. Over the past 10 years he has been a CFO for private equity portfolio companies honing his expertise in capital efficiency and international growth.
“I’m pleased to join OHI, a leader in its industry with excellent safety and operational track records. I have been very impressed by the company’s ethos, culture and expertise, which I believe will continue to be instrumental towards cross-fertilizing our local content partners in the future. OHI is set on a unique growth trajectory, and I I´m thrilled to be the finance lead supporting all of our stakeholders along this journey”, said Mr. Coyard.
Jeremy Akel, Group CEO of OHI, said “Ivan’s arrival will complement our teams in Lisbon and Rio and enhance our ability to support our growth with efficient financial solutions, while preserving our culture of discipline, and further improving our rigorous capital allocation model. Ivan has a great track record in teaming up effectively with executive peers while high-grading the quality of risk-based decision making. Our Senior Executive Team is now substantially complete, and I look forward to the next chapter that is opening for Omni.”
Rui Almeida, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of OHI, said: “Ivan´s depth and international experience completes a world-class management team. His intellect and character are second to none, and I am very pleased to welcome him into our executive leadership team.”
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- 21-Oct-20 N716VL Bell 206B Jones Inlet, US-New York
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine