Omni Helicopters International S.A. [“OHI” or “the Company”] announced the appointment of Ivan Coyard as Group Chief Financial Officer. The announcement was supported by OHI shareholders Stirling Square Capital Partners [“Stirling Square”] and Omni Aviation [“Omni”].
OHI owns and backs helicopter operators in the provision of mission critical services to the offshore sector. The Company’s main subsidiary is Omni Brazil, the country’s largest offshore helicopter service provider, while other developments are currently targeted across Latin America and Africa. OHI’s business model is based on three pillars: (i) pursuing local excellence via the transfer of proprietary intellectual capital in safety, reliability and cost-efficiency; (ii) providing sustainable access to investment in the sector; and (iii) continuous innovation with flexible and customized service that enhances efficiency in the targeted value chains.
Ivan has been working in Oil Field Services for nearly 30 years, having held various regional and group finance leadership roles in Brazil, Europe, and the Middle East. Over the past 10 years he has been a CFO for private equity portfolio companies honing his expertise in capital efficiency and international growth.
“I’m pleased to join OHI, a leader in its industry with excellent safety and operational track records. I have been very impressed by the company’s ethos, culture and expertise, which I believe will continue to be instrumental towards cross-fertilizing our local content partners in the future. OHI is set on a unique growth trajectory, and I I´m thrilled to be the finance lead supporting all of our stakeholders along this journey”, said Mr. Coyard.
Jeremy Akel, Group CEO of OHI, said “Ivan’s arrival will complement our teams in Lisbon and Rio and enhance our ability to support our growth with efficient financial solutions, while preserving our culture of discipline, and further improving our rigorous capital allocation model. Ivan has a great track record in teaming up effectively with executive peers while high-grading the quality of risk-based decision making. Our Senior Executive Team is now substantially complete, and I look forward to the next chapter that is opening for Omni.”
Rui Almeida, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of OHI, said: “Ivan´s depth and international experience completes a world-class management team. His intellect and character are second to none, and I am very pleased to welcome him into our executive leadership team.”
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual