Norwegian Competence Centre Helicopter AS (NCCH) is proud to announce the partnership with RotorSky GmbH. RotorSky is an Austrian helicopter flight school with more than 15 years of experience in all kinds of helicopter pilot training.
NCCH operates the most modern full flight simulators (FFS) for H145 D2 (BK117 D2) and as of October the H135 T3 (EC135 T3H) at highest FSTD standard Level D, including step 2 and 3 of Helionix®. In addition, these FFS, designed and manufactured by Reiser Simulation and Training GmbH, feature a 3rd crew member station to enable crew coordination training amongst the full crew for all desirable training tasks.
“Merging the competencies of NCCH and RotorSky was a logical way forward to provide full training solutions at highest standards to the market”, says Dr. Michael Mayrhofer, NCCH CEO.
All approved training manuals for the H145 and H135 were composed by senior training experts and are focusing on building up and developing pilot and crew competencies.
“Our instructor staff is highly motivated and focused on excellent training delivery – many of the instructors have both a military and civilian operations background as well as many years of experience in flying and teaching”, adds Christian Gruber, RotorSky CEO.
NCCH and RotorSky commit themselves to deliver highest quality of pilot and crew training and are willing to be the competent training partner to any H135 and/or H145 operator worldwide. Pilot training @NCCH means training in a warm and pleasant environment and at the same time exploring Norway, the ultimate destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight