NHV Group has announced the appointment of Mr. Lars Skov as ‘Head of Commercial’, effective immediately.
Lars Skov has extensive commercial experience, achieved in various executive and managerial positions in the sector over the last 25 years. His journey with NHV began in 2009 when he joined DanCopter A/S which was acquired by NHV along with the rest of the Blueway Group in 2014. Later, Skov fulfilled commercial manager and general manager roles within the NHV Group before being appointed to the post of Managing Director and Accountable Manager of NHV A/S in 2019.
“Lars’ commercial experience coupled with his operational and industry knowledge has already made him a key addition to the company and I am confident that Lars will further excel in providing a high standard of service to our customers”, says NHV’s CEO Steffen Bay.
Lars Skov added: “I’m obviously delighted and looking forward to my new responsibilities. We have some challenging times ahead, but I feel well-prepared to tackle the industry’s challenges, knowing that I can rely on an excellent team to help deliver NHV’s ambitious growth plans.”
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024