NHV Group has announced the appointment of Mr. Lars Skov as ‘Head of Commercial’, effective immediately.
Lars Skov has extensive commercial experience, achieved in various executive and managerial positions in the sector over the last 25 years. His journey with NHV began in 2009 when he joined DanCopter A/S which was acquired by NHV along with the rest of the Blueway Group in 2014. Later, Skov fulfilled commercial manager and general manager roles within the NHV Group before being appointed to the post of Managing Director and Accountable Manager of NHV A/S in 2019.
“Lars’ commercial experience coupled with his operational and industry knowledge has already made him a key addition to the company and I am confident that Lars will further excel in providing a high standard of service to our customers”, says NHV’s CEO Steffen Bay.
Lars Skov added: “I’m obviously delighted and looking forward to my new responsibilities. We have some challenging times ahead, but I feel well-prepared to tackle the industry’s challenges, knowing that I can rely on an excellent team to help deliver NHV’s ambitious growth plans.”
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week