The Kazan Helicopter Plant of the Russian Helicopters holding (part of the Rostec State Corporation) handed over 5 Mi-8MTV-1 helicopters to the State Transport Leasing Company (STLK). They will be used by several operators in different regions of the country.
Two Mi-8MTV-1 helicopters will replenish the aircraft fleet of the Converse Avia Aviation Company in the Tver Region. Two more cars will go to the PANH airline in the Krasnodar Territory. One of the helicopters in the batch is intended for the AeroGeo airline and will go to Krasnoyarsk.
The transferred Mi-8MTV-1 helicopters are multipurpose, in the cabins there are prepared places for the installation of medical modules, modifications have been made to equip the aircraft with additional fuel tanks, and 22 passenger seats are provided.
“In total, by the end of 2020, Kazan Helicopter Plant will supply GTLK 16 Mi-8MTV-1 and 4 Ansat. I would like to note that the demand for helicopters of the Mi-8/17 family remains high among operators. Thus, the production plan of Kazan Helicopters for loading by helicopters of this series “, – noted the managing director of the Kazan helicopter plant Yuri Pustovgarov .
Under the contract with GTLK, 16 Mi-8MTV-1 and 18 Ansat helicopters manufactured by the Kazan Helicopter Plant were delivered in 2017 and 2018. In 2019, the State Transport Leasing Company received 7 Ansat helicopters with medical modules: 4 vehicles were supplied to SKOL Airlines, three were transferred to Russian Helicopter Systems.
The multipurpose helicopters of the Mi-8MTV-1 family have unique flight performance and operational characteristics. They can be used in almost all climates. The design and equipment of the Mi-8MTV-1 helicopter allows it to be operated autonomously on unequipped sites. The helicopter can be equipped with an external sling for the transportation of bulky cargo.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week