At the 9th Shenyang Faku International Flight Conference, which opened on the 17th, a comprehensive exercise of aviation fire emergency rescue across water, land and air attracted the attention of visitors.
“The unmanned helicopter we used in the exercise has a maximum load of 15 kilograms, a maximum speed of 150 kilometers per hour, can withstand force 7 winds, and can also realize sea flight waterproof and anti-salinization. Its own helicopter fuselage and propeller design for airflow can enable it to achieve greater load and fly to higher heights. It can carry 4-6 fire balls at a time, which is more suitable for emergency rescue. At present, this product has been put into use in many cities in China,” Chen Kun, general manager of Shandong Ruitai Zhengqian Intelligent equipment Co., Ltd.
In order to give further play to the characteristics of fast response, strong mobility and wide scope of aviation rescue, Liaoning is making extensive use of mobile Internet, big data, cloud computing and other modern information technology to actively promote the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system, according to the Publicity Department of Shenyang Municipality.
The fire scene information is sent back to the command center to provide decision-making basis for situation analysis and situation research. Liaoning has gradually promoted the use of drones for disaster reconnaissance and three-dimensional modeling before real-time rescue. At the same time, adopting UAV countermeasures can ensure the clearance of the fire scene.
“Air rescue, a fast and efficient rescue method, has been recognized by all sectors of the community. This exercise scientifically set up disaster detection, forest and grassland fire fighting, high-level fire fighting, water rescue, and aviation medical rescue and other exercise subjects, tested the mechanism and process, but also improved the actual combat capability,” Jiang Dapeng, director of the Rescue Coordination and Preparedness Management Office of the Liaoning Provincial Emergency Management Department, said, “In the next step, the Liaoning Provincial Emergency Management Department will continue to focus on improving the aviation rescue capability, fully support all localities in promoting and improving the aviation fire emergency rescue system and mechanism, and effectively improve the response speed and actual combat capability of aviation rescue.”
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week