At the 9th Shenyang Faku International Flight Conference, which opened on the 17th, a comprehensive exercise of aviation fire emergency rescue across water, land and air attracted the attention of visitors.
“The unmanned helicopter we used in the exercise has a maximum load of 15 kilograms, a maximum speed of 150 kilometers per hour, can withstand force 7 winds, and can also realize sea flight waterproof and anti-salinization. Its own helicopter fuselage and propeller design for airflow can enable it to achieve greater load and fly to higher heights. It can carry 4-6 fire balls at a time, which is more suitable for emergency rescue. At present, this product has been put into use in many cities in China,” Chen Kun, general manager of Shandong Ruitai Zhengqian Intelligent equipment Co., Ltd.
In order to give further play to the characteristics of fast response, strong mobility and wide scope of aviation rescue, Liaoning is making extensive use of mobile Internet, big data, cloud computing and other modern information technology to actively promote the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system, according to the Publicity Department of Shenyang Municipality.
The fire scene information is sent back to the command center to provide decision-making basis for situation analysis and situation research. Liaoning has gradually promoted the use of drones for disaster reconnaissance and three-dimensional modeling before real-time rescue. At the same time, adopting UAV countermeasures can ensure the clearance of the fire scene.
“Air rescue, a fast and efficient rescue method, has been recognized by all sectors of the community. This exercise scientifically set up disaster detection, forest and grassland fire fighting, high-level fire fighting, water rescue, and aviation medical rescue and other exercise subjects, tested the mechanism and process, but also improved the actual combat capability,” Jiang Dapeng, director of the Rescue Coordination and Preparedness Management Office of the Liaoning Provincial Emergency Management Department, said, “In the next step, the Liaoning Provincial Emergency Management Department will continue to focus on improving the aviation rescue capability, fully support all localities in promoting and improving the aviation fire emergency rescue system and mechanism, and effectively improve the response speed and actual combat capability of aviation rescue.”
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024