Within vertical aviation, there are pilots, mechanics and engineers, safety professionals, and others who go above and beyond to pursue professional excellence. Their dedication is an inspiration to us all.
The HAI Salute to Excellence Awards recognize outstanding achievement in all forms of vertical aviation. As our industry evolves, HAI is excited to announce that professionals working with unmanned aircraft systems (UAS, or drones) are now eligible for each of the nine awards we present. The vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) industry is becoming more diverse, and HAI will recognize excellence wherever we find it, including among those who operate, fly, or maintain drones. We look forward to honoring your efforts alongside those of other rotorcraft sectors.
Go to rotor.org/salute and nominate an exceptional individual or organization today! Anyone may submit a nomination, and anyone may be nominated. HAI membership is not required.
We recommend that you put some thought into your nomination. It’s not enough to say, “This person is great and deserves an award.” Winning nominations must make the case for that nominee’s selection as the outstanding entrant of the year. To give your nominee the best chance of selection, you need to tell us their story and back it up with supporting material. Use this opportunity to illustrate their passion for their job and the industry; tell us HOW they did their job so well and WHY that was important to their colleagues, their customers, or the industry at large.
With HAI HELI-EXPO 2021 in New Orleans scheduled for Mar. 22–25, the deadline to submit Salute to Excellence Awards nominations is this Friday, Oct. 30, 2020.
Don’t let exemplary performance in our industry go unrecognized: nominate a pilot, mechanic/engineer, CFI, or other vertical aviation professional today!
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week